Páginas

quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

Ariel



imagem: http://minhavidadecinefilo2.zip.net/arch2007-11-11_2007-11-17.html

Stasis in darkness.
Then the substanceless blue
Pour of tor and distances.


God's lioness,
How one we grow,
Pivot of heels and knees!--The furrow


Splits and passes, sister to
The brown arc
Of the neck I cannot catch,


Nigger-eye
Berries cast dark
Hooks----


Black sweet blood mouthfuls,
Shadows.
Something else


Hauls me through air----
Thighs, hair;
Flakes from my heels.


White
Godiva, I unpeel----
Dead hands, dead stringencies.


And now I
Foam to wheat, a glitter of seas.
The child's cry


Melts in the wall.
And I
Am the arrow,


The dew that flies,
Suicidal, at one with the drive
Into the red


Eye, the cauldron of morning.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...